|Description||A place to discuss infosec related activities... may include a dedicated talks track|
|View all Villages|
Threat-centric is a space for infosec related activities. It is hosted by the Portcullis Labs crowd who've attended both of the last 2 UK camps and who can regularly be found elsewhere on the infosec circuit.
Technical, activist and infosec professional presentations & workshops will be accepted. Presentations ideally need to be 45 minutes long with 5 minutes for Q&A. Workshops can be either 60 or 120 minutes in length including setup/breakdown time.
In particular, we are looking for presentations & workshops in the following (but not exclusive) areas:
- Offensive techniques and defensive controls
- Bugs and reverse engineering
- Embedded/hardware hacking
- "Deprecated" technologies
We will also be hosting a hacker jeopardy style CTF and associated treasure hunt and giving away torches and USB wristbands. Come visit us.
- Software security for hardware peeps - User:timb - Workshop - Friday 17:00-20:00 - Bring VMware (trial or play should work)
- Introduction to CTF - Talk - Saturday 10:30-11:30
- Software security for hardware peeps - User:timb - Workshop - Saturday 17:00-20:00 - Bring VMware (trial or play should work)
- Disco Disco - Party - Saturday 22:00-00:00
- Bring and break - @portcullislabs - Sunday 13:00-19:00 - Bring hardware and learn how to break it