|Description||A place to discuss infosec related activities... may include a dedicated talks track|
|View all Villages|
Threat-centric is a space for infosec related activities. Technical and infosec professional presentations & workshops will be accepted. Presentations ideally need to be 45 minutes long with 5 minutes for Q&A. Workshops can be either 60 or 120 minutes in length including setup/breakdown time.
Submissions must be submitted on this site (just add them below), submissions will be accepted from the beginning of March 2015.
In particular, we are looking for presentations & workshops in the following (but not exclusive) areas:
- Offensive techniques and defensive controls
* Red team * Blue team
- Bugs and reverse engineering
* Client side * Mobile * Cryptography * Internet at large * etc
- Embedded/hardware hacking
- "Deprecated" technologies
* Modems * Mainframes
* Activist opsec * Pwning the economy * Social engineering
- Title - speakers name - format - topic