|Description||A place to discuss infosec related activities... may include a dedicated talks track|
|View all Villages|
|Daniel Zielinski||Thu Aug 4 0:00||Sun Aug 7 0:00|
|Tim Brown||Thu Aug 4 0:00||Sun Aug 7 0:00||3 crates of hardware & @portcullislabs team|
|2 inhabitants. Refresh this list. You can add yourself to a village by editing your profile page, here.|
Threat-centric is a space for infosec related activities. It is hosted by the Portcullis Labs crowd who've attended both of the last 2 UK camps and who can regularly be found elsewhere on the infosec circuit.
Technical, activist and infosec professional presentations & workshops will be accepted. Presentations ideally need to be 45 minutes long with 5 minutes for Q&A. Workshops can be either 60 or 120 minutes in length including setup/breakdown time.
In particular, we are looking for presentations & workshops in the following (but not exclusive) areas:
- Offensive techniques and defensive controls
- Bugs and reverse engineering
- Embedded/hardware hacking
- "Deprecated" technologies
We will also be hosting a hacker jeopardy style CTF and associated treasure hunt and giving away torches and USB wristbands. Come visit us.
- Introduction to CTF - Talk - Saturday 10:30-11:00
- Virtualisation vs containers: Security models, pros and cons - Talk - 11:00-noon
- Hacking for 7 year olds: Playing with Scratch - Talk - noon
- Breaking code signing on Windows - Talk - TBC
- Software security for hardware peeps - User:timb - Workshop - Saturday 17:00-20:00 - Bring VMware (Workstation trial or Player should both work)
- Introduction to mobile application security - 20:00-21:00
- Disco Disco - Party - Saturday 22:00-00:00
- Bring and break - @portcullislabs - Sunday 13:00-19:00 - Bring hardware and learn how to break it