Carrying on the tradition. Bring a bottle (or more) of nice whisky. You might just be able to get away with whiskey.
When: Saturday August 30th at 21:30
If you're coming, add your name and what you're bringing:
- Russ (something from SMWS)
- Jonty (something from SMWS)
- Nick (whisky. hopefully good whisky.)
- SamLR (something from SMWS)
- James (I'll find something nice)
- artag Something nice and something nasty
- Mark whatever's lying around
- Lynz (something from SMWS)
- Matt (what ever I can steal from James, and possible some Tennessee Honey if i've not finished it by Saturday)
- Sophie (something good)
- Ben (something Japanese, and something my brother-in-law bought me that I'm finding hard going on my own)
- Coffey Nikka Coffey Malt Whisky
- Chewie Red Stag - sorry, not really whiskey but I could only find boring whiskeys in the local shop, and I'm running out of time!
- Users:User:Lurwah Highland Park Einar and perhaps something else
- Ben Fitz In the interests of promoting open government and digital democracy I will bring a bottle of House of Commons Whisky which was a gift from our esteamed leader. And hopefully some good Whiskey too..
- Jim MacArthur Most of a bottle of Balvenie rum finish
- Sling Bottle of Balvenie Doublewood 12y