Villages:Hax0rz of the Roses
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Village: Hax0rz of the roses.|
|Description||This is a joint venture between Leeds, Manchester, York and Lancaster Hackspaces.|
|View all Villages|
How do I add my name to the above list? You need to set your village in your profile!
- Log in
- Click your username link at the top right
- Use the 'Edit with form' link at the top OR use the Attendee Template if you're familiar with MediaWiki
- Don't worry if you don't appear on your village page straight away, that's all you need to do!
- RoboButler 3000
- Wood Lathe! Myford ML8 under supervision of Ian Norton or Claire Jackson. We'll be turning things, people can try their hand if they want.
Post event feedback
Add your feedback here on village stuffs.
- Great to be in the same area for camping with you all Idnorton (talk) 09:15, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
- Need to bring the coffee machine again next time Idnorton (talk) 09:15, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
- BBQ was epic! More fire things! Idnorton (talk) 09:15, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
If you're adding negative feedback please remember to be constructive and add a suggestion on how things may have been done differently.
- Nail the village tent to the floor more securely first time ;) Idnorton (talk) 09:15, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
Ideas for next time
- Need someone who is going to be at the village most of the time to act as coordinator, make sure food is started on time etc. Thinkl33t (talk) 09:19, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
- Need a sign of some kind, I'm not sure people knew who we were or if they were directed to us how to find us Idnorton (talk) 09:15, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
- Separate tent for shiny from kitchen / storage (like hsnotts had) Thinkl33t (talk) 09:21, 5 September 2014 (UTC)