From Electromagnetic Field
< Team | Sanitation
There are no facilities onsite so we will have to bring our own.
- Standard Portaloo
- Disabled Portaloo
- Urinal Block
- (Showers) discussion
How much cleaning/services/supplies (toilet paper/soap) etc do we want?
- bank of pushtaps + pallets to stand above the mud
Assumptions & queries:
- Access via 9'9 height restriction
- grey water disposal - common facility or part of the shower cubicle ?
- cold or hot showers ? cold showers likely to be much faster sessions.
- With 500 people on site, we might want to serve 200 people a 10-minute shower in 4 hours. This requires ~8 units. Might be cut to 4.
- Delivery Thursday 30th, removal Monday 3rd
- what is requirement for hot water ? propane ? electricity ?
- total cost to include delivery, vat, cleaning
Crypt has a quote for toilets for £115 each
- Does this include VAT
- Does this include delivery
- Cleaning for all of them is £200 (does this not scale with the quantity ordered?)
Convenient conveniences - also requested quote for 8-stall urinal
- 7.2kW, water flows out back so requires drainage, 7 days min hire £125 + vat per shower delivered.
- Can provide water storage but it's third party so probably may as well get it ourselves.
- Verbal quote, number 235895
- Dorset - will not deliver this far.
- But have choice of electric or gas at same price and noted that pumps are needed from water tanks and electric showers require mains pressure
- Site also has useful information such as water rate - gas showers use 0.5-1.6 gpm, so we can estimate 5 gal per person for 5 min shower in 10 min occupancy.
- estimate 250 showers per day = 3 * 250 * 5 ~= 4000 gal ~= 20,000 l
Excloosive - Quote requested by email
Tardis Hire - Quote requested from online form